We can undertake a wide range of Project Management Services, from minimal site visits through to full Project Management including:
- Full design from inception through to obtaining Planning Permission & Building Control Approval.
- Full costings exercises and budgetary control throughout.
- Liaison with all consultants, Utility companies, NHBC and Customs & Excise
- Detailed research into a range of products and construction methods.
- Detailed research into 'Life Cycle Costings' whereby the costs throughout the life of the product are considered and 'payback' periods were researched for 'green' energy.
- Obtaining of tenders from sub-contractors and organisation and management of all labour and suppliers.
- Negotiation of tenders and obtaining 'trade' discounts at suppliers.
We are now offering the above service, where instead of the traditional 'conflictive' arrangement with a builder you could have a Chartered Building Surveyor representing only your interests with transparency throughout the project, in terms of costs and decisions, with fees based on a % of expenditure.